- Better support for building pipelines from code books using Blueprints
- Set data label, concept path, and word mapping from clinical variable abstraction
- Arborist support for _ and +
- Improved stability of Arborist
- Fixes in Validator for word map file
- More easily extensible validator functionality
- Added multiple validation methods
- Fix issue with namespace cleaner
- Replaced deprecated pandas functionality
- More reliably start batch job
- Create studies from TraIT data templates, see Data templates.
- Create fully randomized studies of any size:
- Load data right from Jupyter using transmart-batch, with progress bars!! Also works in
as a command line tool
- Set name and id from the main study object.
- Minor bug fix for Arborist installation
- The Arborist is now implemented as a Jupyter Notebook extension
- Metadata tags are automatically sorted in Arborist.
- Create and apply tree templates in Arborist
- Improved interaction with metadata tags in Arborist
- Resolved issues with the validator
- R is now an optional dependency